Searching for love increasingly brings people to international dating sites. There are now a large number and very popular online dating sites between participants from different countries. One of the sites that has established itself as a first-class, elite dating site – EliteSingles.com. It has many features and differences from other similar services.
EliteSingles justifies its name. More than 82% of participants have a degree. That’s why it has proved to be the best portal for dating highly educated people on the Internet. So far, the site has over 13 million registered users.
Online registration is fast, but you will need to fill out basic information about yourself and pass a psychological test. Questions of the test concern personal and professional qualities, character, appearance, own self-esteem and future partner. That is, after many questions about the participant, there is a question about the intended partner. After the test, registration is considered completed. For ease of use, a special mobile application on iOS and Android was created, which supports the same functions as the site.
EliteSingles.com has the following features:
- You can find here a half of any sex.
- There are more registered women than men.
- Tracking features let you know who’s been viewing your profile.
- Communication on the site is ensured with all security measures (protection against spam, scams) and privacy.
- Blog articles are written by professional psychologists on topics of interest to participants.
- This is an international resource, which is available in many countries.
Paid functions of the site
To increase functionality and purchase Premium/Premium Plus status you will need to pay extra. With Premium Membership you can view all member photos, see visitors to your profile and have unlimited communication with other members. With Premium PLUS membership you get all these benefits, plus 20 additional matches in one day, authentication and other services.
Free site features
1. Registration in the system, change of settings.
2. Ability to send smiles and messages to users.
3. The “Get Information” function allows you to send five questions to participants with several choices you have chosen from the list. In response, you also receive five questions, the answers to which are most interesting to the person you are talking to.
4. You can add a profile to your list of favorites and return to it later to communicate.